Ben Ramirez, Senior Pastor
Jonathan Greeson, Youth Pastor
Please join us as we worship the LORD:
- Sunday School - 9:45 am
- Sunday Morning Worship - 11:00 am
- Wednesday Teen Groups - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday Prayer Service - 7:00 pm
This Week at FBC(January 16 - January 22)
- Wednesday 6:30pm - "Refuge" (Teen Ministry)
- Wednesday 7:00pm - Prayer & Bible Study
- Thursday 6:30pm - Men's Basketball
- Friday 8:30am - God's Gals Prayer Circle
- Sunday 9:45am - Sunday School
- Sunday 11:00am - Worship Service
- Sunday 6:00pm - CIA Teens
- Sunday 6:00pm - Parents of Teens Small Group
AnnouncementsClick links below to view details
Souper Bowl SundayLuncheon February 5th following the Morning Service. Sign up at the Welcome Center.
Meals MinistryPlease sign up at the Welcome Center if you could help with this type of need. See Caren Childs or Linda Harmon for info.
Offering EnvelopesIf you need envelopes for 2017 please contact our financial Secretary, Mike Feely, or the Church office to submit your request.
Family Table Food MinistryMenus are available at the Welcome Center. Order Deadline is January 17th
These food boxes offer a unique solution to cutting household costs without sacrificing food quality. The program is designed to assist people of ALL income ranges. NO Memberships and NO Income Guidelines! Literally, everyone in our community is qualified to purchase from the program!
Here are a few GREAT reasons to buy the boxes:
- You get at least a 40 percent savings!
- It's the same top-quality food you find at your local grocery store outlets!
- The menus change monthly allowing for variety in the family's meals, providing the basis for a nutritionally balanced diet.
- The more you purchase, the more you save!
- Buy a box for a family in need!
- The food comes by refrigerator truck in a pre-packed frozen box and will stay frozen out of refrigeration for approximately 4 hours.
How do I order?
1. Pick up a menu/order form from our Welcome Station each month
2. Return your order form with payment to the Church Office or directly to Teresa Gaston, by the order deadline.
3. Questions? - Contact Teresa Gaston or Go online to www.familytablefoodministries.com
We currently accept Credit Cards, Personal Checks and cash. Payment is required with your order. (Please make checks payable to Faith Bible Church with memo indicating "Family Table")
Wildlife BanquetMarch 18th at 6:00 PM
Speaker: Steve Sorensen
"The Path to Your Next Mature Whitetail"
Live Country/Bluegrass Music
Tickets will be available soon: Cost $10
Wildlife Banquet Help NeededSign up at the Wildlife Table for set-up, clean-up, parking, door prizes, mounts needed, meat donations, baking pies. See Ryan Rockefeller and Cole Warner with questions.
Operation Christmas ChildOperation Christmas Child Collection Item: (Looking forward to packing shoeboxes in 2017)
January: Stuffed Animals (small enough to fit in a shoebox) Check the After Christmas Sales (Collection box at Welcome Center)